Rob Di Toro.
I live in Canberra, Australia.
Last Updated: Tuesday, 21 March 2017
Right Now, I’m currently keeping occupied with:
- Being a Kelpie dad to my 5½ year-old fur-child, Gus.
- Trying to read a book per week – only slightly behind schedule.
(2016 was a good year for reading!)
- Exercising, practicing (Hatha) yoga, learning how to run.
- Meditating, striving to be mindful, and including (secular) Buddhism into my life.
- Working with the family business in the Audiovisual industry.
- Creating useful, free resources for Personal Trainers.
- Working with fitness industry professionals to build their brand.
- Taking the smaller, unskilful parts of life less seriously, and giving a greater importance to the important things – the ‘someday‘ things – today.
- Learning, growing, sharing.
- Writing my first novel.
Latest working title: Everything at Once.
(see my GoodReads shelf).
Some people I admire:
- Ned Hallowell – A champion for the elimination of distraction, and bolstering the importance of “Vitamin C” – Connection; giant in the field of ADHD research and management.
- Pema Chödrön – Ordained Buddhist nun, author.
- Brené Brown – Vulnerability, courage, and shame researcher, author, communicator, advocate.
- Leo Babauta – Founder of Zen habits.
- Alex Hofeldt – High-school science teacher; podcaster. Fellow: mindfulness, yoga, and meditation evangelist, PT, Lululemon enthusiast.
- Matthew Di Toro – Pilot, groundbreaker, move-shaker. Youngest brother, biggest inspiration. Knows who he is, and stands fiercely for what he believes in.
- Sarah – For putting up with my
shitidiosyncrasies, persistent 6-minutes-late-ness, and for always encouraging me to grow.
Well if you are (what you love), And you do (what you love), I will always be the sun and moon to you.And if you share (with your heart), Yeah, you give (with your heart),What you share with the world is what it keeps of you. - Noah and the Whale